Wagyu Add On’s
The following options can be added to any American Wagyu beef box purchased. All items listed below are purchased per pound (please note sizes vary). To purchase these add on’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and what items you wish to purchase. All items listed are while supplies last.
- Chuck Roast ($17.25/lb.)- 2+ lbs.
- Brisket point or flat ($20.00/lb.)- 2+ lbs.
- Tri Tip ($25.00/lb.)- 1.5+ lbs.
- Picanha ($60.00/lb)- 2+ lbs.
- Ground Beef Patties ($12.00/lb)- 1 lb. packages
- Beef Franks ($14.00/lb.)- 1 lb. packages
- Osso Bucco Beef Shanks ($12.00/lb) -1+ lbs.
- Thick Ribeye Steak ($65.00/lb.)- 1+ lbs.
Please note: a box must be purchased in order to add these items. These items cannot be purchased individually.
Wagyu beef is famous for its intense marbling, unparalleled tenderness and mild but delicious flavor. These 100% Wagyu cattle were born and raised by Brush Creek Ranch, in Saratoga Wyoming. To achieve these characteristics, Brush Creek Ranch closely follows Japanese methodology of raising cattle. Brush Creek Ranch works very closely with the Colorado State University Department of Animal Sciences leading team of ruminant nutritionists and geneticists to ensure the cattle are of the highest quality. The cattle are harvested through Ram Country Meats at the JBS Global Food Innovation Center and fabricated by student employees.